Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FW: What a difference a week makes...

Hey Kelly,
What a wonderful newsletter! Just wanted you to send Jessica Gamble a
note that Westminster certainly was affected by the fruits of her labors and
that she should certainly feel satisfied. (She wrote if she affected one
person she would be truly satisfied) Tell her that has certainly been
accomplished. We enjoyed the retreat at Camp Cherokee so much this past
weekend. The Lodge was beautiful! And the weather was perfect! Thanks for
working us in. Anita, Joe, Brad Barris, and myself inspected the cabins
before we left on Saturday and I hope Joe will let you know that we would
like to adopt the Red Cabin (if you are looking at the pavillion, it is the
first cabin on the right.) Joe is in charge of this so I'll let him tell
you. Tee Hee. Thanks again for your hospitality. Camp Cherokee is such a
wonderful blessing to our Presbytery. Thank you for your hard work!

Susan Henley - Westminster PCUSA

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.6/1403 - Release Date: 4/29/2008
7:26 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica Gamble is my granddaughter and I am so proud of her Christian heart. She is such a special young lady.

Anonymous said...

I did not mean to be anonymous, I am proud of Jessica.