Sunday, January 11, 2009

Camp that feels so far away...

This will be our third summer at Camp Cherokee; and I can't imagine feeling more safe or secure in our choice to send both the girls there.  Ashley and Katie both had incredible experiences there, and return each summer looking like they had truly experienced the Lord in addition to fellowship and fun.  Because of their two year age difference, the will be attending separate sessions this summer, and it is the number one activity they both choose to schedule their summer around. 
We all think so highly of the staff and counselors, I believe it is truly the greatest camping experience around....the girls feel like they are both far away from home, and I have the peace of mind in knowing that I can get to the quickly if they needed me.
Lisa-Marie Haygood
Ashley and Katie Bates' Mom
Sixes Presbyterian Church

No comments: